How to Configure Microsoft Outlook 2010 for Yahoo?
If you have a Yahoo mail plus account, you can easily configure Microsoft Outlook 2010 to send and receive messages using the Yahoo email address and the POP3 protocol. The process is very easy and you can also take help by dialing the Yahoo customer service number or follow the steps mentioned below:
- Launch the Microsoft Outlook 2010 program.
- Click on the ‘File’ option and select ‘Info’. Click on ‘Add Account’ link given below the ‘Account Information’ heading.
- Now, select the ‘Manually configure server settings or additional server types’ option and click on ‘Next’.
- Choose the ‘Internet Email’ option and then click ‘Next’.
- Enter the name and email address in the required fields.
- Click on the ‘Account Type’ drop-down menu and select POP3.
- Now enter ‘plus.pop.mail.yahoo.com’ in the Incoming mail server field and ‘plus.smtp.mail.yahoo.com’ in the Outgoing mail server field.
- Enter the Yahoo mail username in the ‘Username’ field and then enter the Yahoo mail password in the ‘Password’ field. If you get stuck somewhere, you can call at the Yahoo Customer Support Number.
- Click on the ‘More Settings option and select the ‘Outgoing Server’ tab located in the given dialog box.
- Check the box for ‘My outgoing server requires authentication’ and then choose ‘Use same settings as the incoming mail server’ option.
- Select the ‘Advanced’ tab given at the top of the dialog box.
- Enter ‘995’ in the Incoming server field and ‘465’ in the Outgoing Server field. Check the box that says ‘This server requires an encrypted connection’.
- Click ‘Ok’ and then ‘Next’ and ‘Finish’ to confirm the changes made and this will complete the setup process.
For further support and help regarding Yahoo, don’t forget to call at the Yahoo Phone Number.
Visit More Details: